Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finding Time for Life and Sharing Life with a Companion Animal

Every day so many problems come across my desk to solve.  Yet I cannot solve the problem of time passing by at an ever-increasing rate of speed.  I have been looking for dogs to share my life with and allow me a more appropriate balance between my work life and my personal life.  Not any easy task when I am so busy and so rarely at home; and I have plenty to take care of between my work, my home and my family.  Nevertheless, sometimes I feel that I am on call all the time thinking about how to solve other people's problems and am not devoting enough time to doing what I need to do to fulfill my asperations.  Just being me and caring for a companion animal who doesn't judge me and loves me unconditionally is very important to me.  Anyone reading this who loves animals will understand.  If you have animals, please don't forget to include them in your estate plans, now that pet trusts are legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment